17 different communities + 7 different states = Lifespace
- Abbey Delray Delray Beach, FL
- Abbey Delray South Delray Beach, FL
- Harbour's Edge Delray Beach, FL
- The Waterford Juno Beach, FL
- Village on the Green Longwood, FL
- Beacon Hill Lombard, IL
- Oak Trace Downers Grove, IL
- GreenFields Geneva Geneva, IL
- Claridge Court Prairie Village, KS
- Friendship Village of Bloomington Bloomington, MN
- Friendship Village of South Hills Upper St Clair, PA
- The Craig Amarillo, TX
- Meadow Lake Tyler, TX
- Querencia at Barton Creek Austin, TX
- The Stayton at Museum Way Fort Worth, TX
- Wesley Court Abilene, TX
- Newcastle Place Mequon, WI
Our Caring Ways
CCRC (Continuing Care Retirement Communities): Every Lifespace community offers a complete continuum of care.
Each community also offers this widely preferred cost-management plan for care. With Life Care, residents know their costs of living will remain predictable for life, even if they need long-term care. That care will come from people they already know and trust — and at a cost that is well below what they would pay for skilled care entered directly.
Living well is the whole idea. So here’s the holistic plan: Review your intellectual, spiritual, physical and social capabilities for achieving your goals … and then follow through with a schedule for growth and improvement. That’s aligning your lifestyle and goals — and that’s the Lifespace initiative for richly fulfilled living.
Lifespace will be a recognized innovator, creating curated experiences where each person thrives.
Through personalized experiences, create communities where people are empowered to live their aspirations.
- Thrive Through Teamwork
- Deliver Personalized Experiences
- Own It
- Be Excellent
- Learn and Grow
A not-for-profit widely respected for financial success, Lifespace Communities, Inc. has more than 45 years of demonstrated stability. This allows the organization to receive tax-exempt bonds, which makes it easier to raise capital with lower financing and debt costs.
Organized in 1976 as Life Care Retirement Communities, we became Lifespace Communities, Inc. in 2009, with our new name reflecting a new vision. We affirm three vital attributes of “Lifespace.”
- We celebrate the life of seniors
- Each person finds the space to pursue fulfillment
- Individuals set the pace for their own lives.
- Founded 1976 by Fred Weitz
- Not-for-profit from the beginning
- Managed by LCS until 2005
- First community was Friendship Village of Bloomington
- Most recent (2022) communities are Meadow Lake (Tyler, TX), The Craig (Amarillo, TX), and Wesley Court (Abilene, TX) and (2023) GreenFields of Geneva
President & Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Chief People Officer
Chief Revenue Officer
Chief Strategy Officer
Chief Clinical and Public Health Officer
VP of Development, Design and Construction